RSS

Maximum Gold / Magic Find Values on Gear Spreadsheet

Maximum Gold / Magic Find Values on Gear Spreadsheet submitted by dragonsylver.

Recently I've been putting together a set of magic find and have been looking to maximize each piece, or to just see if the piece of gear I found with a ton of MF on it is worth selling at the AH. I couldn't find a quick easy list of these values so I put one together myself. I hope that this is useful to others as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkyM69Kcz8YxdDZhU0U4RzRJdlZmTXlQanZScFZwZUE

Legendary weapons can have MF on them. That part of the spreadsheet is now a work in progress but it should be accurate for all other gear.

The default tab is Magic Find values, all other values are on separate tabs.

I am continuing to update the spreadsheet. Thanks again to Kamoi for the IAS info! MF should be accurate for weapons now, GF is next on the list. For those of you soloing, all the MF numbers with a follower are on a separate tab with comments and information at the bottom.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment